Fond of writing and posting blogs? Try this amazing blogging theme for your website designed by CSSigniter.
Spencer theme is loaded with state of the art features that make it one of the best themes for developing a blogging website.
Along with its remarkable features, it also has a stimulating design that triggers the user to peek into your website with interest.
Now, intriguing the user to check your website does not come easy, you have to be a bit creative while designing it.
Let’s take a brief look at various features of the theme developed by CSSIgniter:
Built with a responsive layout, this theme easily fits the screen of every device, including a laptop, tablet, smartphone, desktop, etc.
The responsiveness of the theme will make your website accessible to almost everyone with a phone. Hence, it will, in turn, increase your audience.
Paint your website in the same way as you want. Make the most of the theme by bringing variations in the color combinations in a hassle-free manner.
Make your website look more attractive and elegant by customizing it according to yourself.
Change the column size and orientation, sidebars, effects and various other aspects of the site to make it more appealing.
Spencer theme comes with compatibility with various essential plugins for your website.
Some of the necessary plugins that work smoothly with spencer are Beaver Builder, Elementor, Pods, Yoast SEO, WP forms, and many more.
You never need to worry about the features that are new in the theme as the auto-update function takes care of all the features and updates.
The WPML compatibility of the theme makes it translation ready. This feature makes Spencer easy to understand by almost everyone.
Although there are a lot of things to explore the theme in the CSSIgniter review, let’s quickly check some Pros and Cons of Spencer:
- Templates: Spencer is packed with multiple template choices which makes you design your website in less time, hence, reducing time to market.
- Page builder: The drag and drop page builder of the theme enables you to design the website without writing any complex code. This reduces the hassle of website designing.
- Free support: Another advantage of this awesome theme is that it is backed by all-time professional support for one year. Along with professional, the single theme lifetime plan of Spencer offers you free updates for one year.
- Fonts and Widgets: Along with everything else, the theme contains an inventory of background images, icons, custom widgets, and fonts which enhances the overall look of the website.
- Configuration: While having some of the best features, Spencer also has a drawback that comes from its options. Although it provides a lot of options, it also makes the configuration of the theme complicated.
- Add ons: The theme will have better functionality if some features like Breadcrumbs, Dedicated Ad Management and Adsense optimization are included in it.