Jobify is a premium WordPress job board theme sold mostly on ThemeForest, where it is one of the top-selling job board themes on the marketplace.
Jobify is a creation of elite authors Astoundify, who are reputed for being niche theme specialists rather than all-in-one mega t+hemes makers.
This means users can rest assured of the most niche-focused theme, with powerful design features at a price of only $69.
Jobify is integrated with the WP Job Manager plugin, which is a sensible combination as Jobify enables you to get the very best of WP Job Manager by providing a design that meets the specific needs of a job board website.
With Jobify, you can enjoy its functionality combined with WP Job Manager’s tightly-honed functionality, as well as features that have been designed to enhance your job board’s aesthetics and usability.
Design and main features
The Jobify theme is a beautiful looking theme, which features stunning and distinct typography. It uses plenty of white space, which can make your site feel clean, spacious, and boosts usability.
The job listing section on Jobify is clean and features an uncluttered and professional design.
This includes the seamless blend of color and space for featured listings that can be displayed in stylish curved boxes and thumbnail images.
On the individual listing pages, there’s a place for the thumbnail image, job description, and social sharing buttons.
There are links as well to the profile page of the employer and to other vacancies within the same category.
From the job listing pages, visitors can apply for jobs. This feature is useful for encouraging large numbers of applications.
Once you click the ‘Apply’ button, a simple lightbox appears, which walk the visitors through the application process. Throughout, it feels professional and intuitive.
Other pages including candidate listings page, form for submitting resumes, and a tailored login page. Other features of Jobify include:
- Jobify integrated with Resume Manager plugin for uploading or posting resumes to your site.
- It integrates with the Listing Payments, which enables you to create custom job packages that can be purchased or redeemed when submitting jobs.
- Integrates with WordPress’ Slider Revolution plugin.
- Display testimonials with WooThemes Testimonial plugin.
- Designed for retina displays
- Full design customization
- Supports contact form
- Supports custom Shortcodes
- Full localization support
- XML dummy content included
- Extensive documentation.
Building your website by Jobify
Jobify supports a page builder functionality, which allows you to build a job website that is unique and memorable.
Plenty widget space is available on the homepage to achieve this. Jobify supports 20+ dedicated modules, which can be easily mixed and matched to build the perfect website.
To do this, use the Jobify Homepage template to create a WordPress page. Then access Jobify modules by following Appearances, then Widgets.
Now place modules in the homepage widget area using the drag-and-drop functionality. This process isn’t that easy since there is no live preview, but you will be glad about the end result if you persevere.
Some other customization options are available through the WordPress Customizer which includes the ability to customize your header and background colors.
Job board functionality
By installing WP Job Manager, you can access all the core job board functionality you need from Jobify. You’ll need to create different pages first before your job board can become active.
To create jobs, navigate to Job Listings, and add new, then with a Job Data meta box below the standard WordPress editor, you can fill in all the important details about the job role like Job title, location, description, etc.
There are also WP Job Manager’s taxonomies that can help you organize your jobs. For example, a region and job type can be assigned to each vacancy.
This can be done through the meta boxes found on the right of the editor. Once you hit publish, your jobs go live and appear on the job listings page.
Jobify Premium Functionalities
While the plugins listed earlier are free plugins that do all the basic job board functionality you want, you can take your job board a level higher or monetize it with premium add-ons. Some of these add-ons include:
- Resume Manager: This plugin enables applicants to upload their resume for the employer’s perusal. It costs $39.
- WC Paid Listings: This allows you to charge for job listings and costs $39 as well.
- Applications: Applications can be submitted by job seekers from the job listing page. This costs $39.
Jobify Review Pro’s and Con’s
- Jobify has an excellent design that is built to cater specifically to job board websites.
- It is easy to set up a new website by installing the dummy content and widgets.
- Its integration of WP Job Manager ensures the most powerful job board functionality.
- It has a page builder functionality with plenty of modules.
- Jobify is not compatible with some modules of WP Job Manager
- You will have to pay for premium extensions to access advanced functionalities.
Jobify WordPress theme makes the process of building, running, and maintaining a job board as easy as possible.
This is not easy though when you take into consideration the complex nature of job boards with all the moving parts.
It can guarantee a clean, professional, and beautiful look with color customization for branding and relevant modules for job boards.
With regards to functionality, Jobify packs all you’ll need. As a theme fully integrated with WP Job Manager, you can handle all behind-the-scenes day-to-day tasks on Jobify, which ensure you can run a job board seamlessly.
Throw in premium WP Job manager extensions to the mix and you get options to take your site to a whole new life, with tons of professional features.